Why Partner With Us?
Northern Kenyas #1 Handcraft Social Enterprise
Benefits over 7500 people
Women have contributed over $27K to support their conservancies
3,500 more children are attending school instead of herding livestock
The Materials We Use
Frequently asked questions
1. What are your minimum order quantities (MOQs)?To qualify for a wholesale order you must order a minimum of $300
2. What method of payment do you accept?We require 100% of your order amount to be paid before shipping. This payment can be made by Bank Transfer or PayPal
3. What are your production lead times?On average orders take 6 weeks. Custom orders can take up to 8 weeks.
4. What is your return policy?BeadWORKS’ products are handmade artisan products and are not made in a factory - slight variations may occur due to the nature of the production. While we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, we accept returns within 14 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns after this or issue refunds. Custom orders cannot be returned or refunded as well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.